Yes you can bring your own horses to Paria River Ranch. We just added 22 new corrals so we can now accommodate over 30 horses. We have showers, bathrooms and laundry facilities onsite. We only a few full hook-ups but you can dry camp or just plugin. There is also Potable water available on site. Contact Amy today to book your camping spot here at Paria River Ranch. Come do your bucket list rides. We have visitors come all the way from Canada with their horses to camp here.
Visit us on Facebook and come see what all the BUZZ is about
Information with or without Horses as well as the "do's and the dont's"
- My House is also the office (It has a screened porch that faces north). Please call once you arrive so someone can get you settled in. This is also where you will check out or get any area/trail information. If I am not home please call me on my cell phone: 970-778-0442.
- CHECK IN 4:00 / CHECK OUT 11:00 - We will gladly take special requests if possible.
- We have a large dumpster for trash. please do not leave bags sitting around for animals to get into.
- Quite time is 9:00 pm to 8:00 am but, excessive noise at any time will not be permitted.
- Please remember to close the Shower House door(s) and, if they are in need of service don't hesitate to call Amy at: 970-778-0442.
- We DO allow Dogs - But, we are a working Ranch and do have dogs ourselves and, insist any visiting dog(s) that are not well behaved or are aggressive are to be kept on a leash.
- Dogs are allowed on the trails but are expected to be well mannered.
- Please do NOT move picnic tables around without permission.
- We allow fires but, have restrictions during windy conditions - check with Management if you need a firepit.
- The "Barn" is available until dark - we ask that the Guests are respectful of others on the Ranch and no music is to be played inside. We have found that the noise carries throughout the Camping and Lodging areas.
- The Group Site has a porta potty available and covered area with picnic tables
- A Laundry facility is available (remember to bring Quarters - we do not have a coin machine or detergent)
- The Laundry Room has a basin for washing dishes - please do not wash pots, dishes etc... in the bathrooms.
- NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE AIR CONDITIONERS RUNNING IF GONE FOR THE DAY /ADDITIONAL $10 WILL BE CHARGED
Horse Boarding Information
- PENS ARE TO BE CLEANED UPON CHECK OUT
- There is a designated area to put the manure. Please check with management is you are not sure of it's location.
- We do have a wheel borrow and pitch fork available but, suggest you bring a muck tub and pitch fork for your own convenience.
- We have a hose at each water hydrant but if you are needing to hook up extra hoses you must have your own y's and hoses.
- We do not provide water/feed buckets.
- Reservations are needed for the covered pens - if requested they we be held otherwise it is 1st come 1st serve.
- We do not provide Hay or Grain - If you need Hay once in the area or would like to wait and get Hay local the Kanab Farm and Ranch number is: 435-644-2560. (Note: The Ranch does not require certified Hay
Please visit and like us on Facebook