The Paria River Ranch is host to some of Utah's most amazing world class trails, including Buckskin Gulch, Paria Narrows, Moon Canyon and The Nautilus, to name a few. We offer world class horseback riding and hiking right out our own backyard in the Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument. We are located right of Route 89 between Kanab, Utah and Page, Arizona. We offer 30 Amp hookups, dry camping, rustic cabins and 2 Airstreams. We are revamping the ranch with some new paint, landscaping and the freshly remodeled Cowgirl Cabin. Please come visit us at this magical place along the Paria River. Furry family members are welcome.
If you'd like to donate to our Hay Fund for our Rescue Animals please click below !
- All guests must sign a release of liability waiver upon entering the ranch
- Please respect the Owner's private areas of the ranch
- No drugs or alcohol when interacting with the Sanctuary Animals
- Please talk to owners prior to interacting with Sanctuary Animals
- We reserve the right to remove anyone from premises
- All dogs must be on leash while on ranch property
- All stalls must be mucked prior to departure, thanks!