Bring your horses and mules and enjoy the beautiful trails. We offer 12x12 pipe corrals and have some larger corrals for 2 or 3 horses/mules. You provide everything. We will pick up manure outside of your corral once a day. Hay available for purchase-please inquire.
Dry Camping $35 per night
30 Amp Hookup $50 per night
Tent Camping $30 per night
***$20 per horse/night***
11.67% lodging tax for cabins and camping
7.10% lodging tax for horses
All corrals must be mucked daily including departure day, thanks!
*$25 fee shall be assessed for any unclean corrals after departure*
December Deal - Stay three nights get one Free "CODE DEC DEAL"
Inquire about our discounted monthly rates
Horse Healing Retreats - Dates to be announced!
Mark Jones - Utah Gun Training - Spring Dates to be announced!
We have been slowly remodeling the ranch - some new paint, a refurbished Cowboy Cabin, Bunkhouse and the brand New "Paniolo Palace."
- You can ride to Moon & Long Canyon, the Nautilus, Paria Narrows & Cat Stairs
- Buckskin Gulch is a five minute drive to the turn off
- Hiking Trails close by - Toad Stools, Wire Pass, The Wave, Hackberry
Cottonwood Canyon and all the land to explore in Grand Staircase.
- We have showers and a laundry facility that takes quarters
- The BLM Contact Station is right next door as well as the Paria River
- We are within two hours of Bryce Canyon, Zion and the Grand Canyon
- There is an ice/water machine that takes cash and cards (Spring/Summer/Fall)