Bring your horses and mules and enjoy the beautiful trails right out of the ranch. We offer 12x12 pipe corrals & larger corrals for 2 or 3 horses/mules. You provide everything. We will pick up manure outside of your corral once a day. Hay available for purchase.
Dry Camping (with a horse)-$35 per night
Dry Camping (without a horse)-$40 per night
30 Amp Hookup-$50 per night
Tent Camping-$30 per night
Horses-$20 per horse per night
*11.67% lodging tax for cabins and camping
*7.10% lodging tax for horses
* All corrals must be mucked daily including departure day, thanks!
*$25 fee shall be assessed for any unclean corrals at departure*
*50% deposit due at time of booking
*All deposits are non-refundable. Credit will be given for a future stay or ranch merchandise
We have been slowly remodeling the ranch - some new paint, a refurbished Cowboy Cabin, Bunkhouse and the brand New "Paniolo Palace." We are remodeling the Cowgirl Cabin and have 2 new Gypsy Vanners. We are also preparing the new store which will sell T-Shirts and baked goods.
- You can ride to Moon & Long Canyon, the Nautilus, Paria Narrows & Cat Stairs
- Buckskin Gulch is a five minute drive to the turn off
- Hiking Trails close by - Toad Stools, Wire Pass, The Wave, Hackberry
Cottonwood Canyon and all the land to explore in Grand Staircase.
- We have showers and a laundry facility that takes quarters
- The BLM Contact Station is right next door as well as the Paria River
- We are within two hours of Bryce Canyon, Zion and the Grand Canyon
- We have, Ice, Firewood and Hay for sale